New seller and have a lot of question problems on my account?

kitchiepanget

Last night. I have slept almost late because of Fiverr. 3 am before I decided to go to my bed.

Furthermore, I uploaded a video for my Gig and a PDF which contains more than 2 pages.

Today that I have joined a test account to see or view my Fiverr Profile because I have even inserted the link from my Fiverr account on my Fanpage last week and I kind busy on my work that I haven’t updated my Fiver and Fanpage. I am suddenly surprised that my Fiverr account link is broken.

Let me number each of the things I wanted to clarify within the List below:

1. clicking my profile link which is http://www.fiverr.com/s/8ql50i that I pin-in-top of my Fanpage in facebook wouldn’t appear or it says “Unable to purchase using that link. Please contact customer support”. but it works with the link Link https://www.fiverr.com/kitchiepanget as well? Why is that?

b. whenever I search my account name in “Find Service”. it says “We didn’t find any results for your search.”. What does that mean?

c. I kept uploading PDF but it says “2MB”. that I kept on revising and saving my PDF file until it reaches 2MB. However, after I loggin my test account and check my Gig. the 7 pages which is 2MB only shows 3 pages? I even didn’t sleep by adjusting the MB sizes to give more sample to the Buyer’s information about my Gig but I don’t know if this is just a glitch or I though PDF can be downloaded. Its sad to see that I uploaded PDF file with 7 pages but once you check it out on my Gig. It only show 3 pages??? the hell.

d. I uploaded a video but I don’t know why it doesn’t showed up on my gig? so what’s the use of uploading a video? waiting for good answers.

e. I change my cover because the “support email fiverr” warned me in my email to avoid text on my covers but sadly. After making wonderful covers for my Gig without text and just a simple resized samples. I didn’t expect it won’t even appears on my Gig page. I mean, for what is the cover?

Please, help me know the rules and everything because I kept working so hard that I can’t even sleep just to pimp or fix my Gig but it always comes to a waste. Now, I will unlink or stop pinning-up my Fiverr account link through my Fanpage because my likers thought I was dumb for posting error link.

Wow, so many questions:

1. The best links to share are fiverr.com/YourName or Fiverr.com/YourGigName. If you use chrome, find your gigs on Safari or Firefox and copy and paste your gigs from there.

2. Sometimes you won’t find your gig when you search for it, it happens. When I created a pseudonym gig, it took a few days for the word pseudonym to deliver my gig when I searched for it.

3. Save your PDF in low resolution, then see in your computer how big is the file. Apparently, it can’t be bigger than 2MB. When I blog and post pictures, my dpi is around 72, sometimes 150 if it’s an ad full of copy. However, most of the pictures I upload are between 66KB and 500KB. More than that is rarely needed.

4. All videos have to be approved by Fiverr. You upload, click next, and that’s it. If the problem persists, contact customer service.

5. Gig covers shouldn’t be full of text. You can have a few words, but that’s it.

6. Please spend sometime on https://www.fiverr.com/academy , it’s full of useful advice for buyers, sellers, etc.

Don’t worry. Honestly, I will not use it in any way. You can delete it if you want. I am just upset that after I have saved a PDF File. I am not expecting it to come out with only 3 pages even it’s 7 pages in total. I still have an headache because of lot of sleep that my dad even questioned me for staying too late for this stuff. I am not a scam person. Since you are an admin. why don’t you try answering few of my quires. the test account helped me because without that test account. I will not know that the Pin-up link on my Fanpage is not working. hope to have quick answers from you. I hate bringing my personal life but you know, it’s f up when you put a lot of efforts from something yet you have no idea that it doesn’t work as what you have expected it to be.

You might want to consider uploading two pdf’s, one with 4 pages, one with 3 pages.

Or use jpeg’s like you did here.
favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

I would also change this gig title:
I will sing you chorus and compose tunes for your chorus

To
I will compose and sing a high pitch chorus

Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Archived