How can i become a featured gig

triesiej

Sounds like you need cheering up, too.

Q: What do you call a fish with no eyes?
A: A fsh

I’m here all week–try the veal. In any case, I became a TRS without a single participatory comment in the forum (I started posting here after), so your advice isn’t entirely correct, but adds an additional unnecessary burden to the ambitious seller wishing to progress. Becoming a TRS is about good work and getting noticed by Fiverr, and seemingly quite random. It’s been noted more often than not that Fiverr staff don’t really come on the forum, so…

I mean if you hate the forum, just don’t come here. Quite simple, really. You don’t need to, and I’ve already shown you that it’s possible to become a TRS without having to stoop down to our level.

Absurd, unprofessional and unfair: well, life tends to be like that. Roll on the jokes, I say! Don’t feel so cheated by your own assumptions.

Q: What’s the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can’t tuna fish!

I’ve seen very few of the thousands of Top Rated Sellers on the forums. It’s not a requirement.

I am not understanding that part about being unwilling to join in—are you saying you won’t participate in the forums because some humor is inserted in a few places and you can’t stand that?

As other said it’s handpicked by fiver editor staff , also they choose out of box gig in homepage, not normal gig, means top rated Logo Designer place is there, But a just stated gig also seen there but it out of box gig like Draw your name on his heart or something like that which shows uniqueness.

Hope it help

Hi Guys,

1. Number of orders in Que.
  2. Good Conversion Rate
  3. Good Positive feed back (Ratting)
  4. Good Response Time
  5. Less Cancellation Rate
  6. Clear Gig Title
  7. Gigs with Gig Extra options(value)
  8. Properly Completed Gigs with banner, portfolio, descriptions etc.
  9. Never late deliveries
  10. Gig image should encourage visitors to click

Finally: If Gigs are hand picked what Fiverr Team Consider? Surely all above.

Simply focus your once Gig instead too many Gigs with less care

Feel free to discuss further 🙂

• 9 months later...

You can’t become a featured gig, unless you are personally are your gig.
There are certain professions where the person herself is the gig, but I don’t want to go into detail.

There is also a reason that I’m very picky with your choice of words here and I don’t want to go into detail on that either. Je weet al waarom.

• 1 month later...

Recommendations to Become Featured

Provide Great Service: Deliver on time and provide high quality, original work to your buyers.
Use Clear Communication: Respond quickly to your buyers and answer any questions they may have in a polite and respectful manner.

Meet Deadlines: Handle orders you receive in a timely manner and avoid cancelling orders.
Read our Terms of Service: It’s always a good idea to read our Terms of Service to keep up to date with Fiverr.

Sell a sizable number of gigs and get quite a few strong reviews. Fiverr watches for gigs that are bringing in high sales and are very popular and those are typically the most likely to be featured. There is no guarantee of getting featured at all and no way to predict how long a gig would be featured either.

Great tips. Thank you so much.

I don’t really think there is one way to get featured. If there was everyone meeting that criteria should have been featured. There are sellers who have been here 3 years or more 100% positive rating, SEO gig, delivering orders daily on time but never been featured. If you look at it , getting featured doesnt really make you get orders because for you to be featured you should getting a lot of orders.If you work hard you get orders,if you get featured its good, it means more exposure. If you don’t get featured its still okay as long as you know what to do to get orders.Focus on getting orders and deliver them , being featured will come along your fiverr journey.

Archived