Fiverr is a life changer!

startselect

I would like to take the time to thank Fiverr for their amazing platform. I have gone through a long journey to be able to become a top rated seller at this site and earn a very substantial amount of income that has changed my life completely.

Today has been a busy day and I have been dealing with a lot both at Fiverr and also some very important and great news in my personal life. Words cannot express how much Fiverr has changed my life.

It’s safe to say that 99% of my clients have been excellent people. Some who have been patient when I have required extra time to finish their work and many that have been quite generous with tips for the work I have done for them. The majority are quick and hassle free transactions.

There are others who have tested my patience and made me feel very frustrated, but this comes with the territory. There will always be bumps on the road and this is impossible to avoid if you are moving forward.

I want to say thanks to Max, Julia, Val and everyone else at customer service for always treating me with respect and helping me out when someone has been unfair to me. Huge thanks to madmoo, AnarchoFighter and any other top rated seller that has ever helped me and given me advice. Madmoo you rock! Thank you for always being so friendly and so helpful. You are an extremely valuable member of the Fiverr community.

Fiverr is much more than just a platform to get extra cash. I have been able to buy a car and pay my basic needs thanks to the income I earn here. This is a place that can be extremely rewarding if you take it seriously, make no mistake about it.

I would like to contribute some knowledge from my journey that might be helpful to new sellers.

The first thing you need to keep in mind at all times is that you need to “spend coin to make coin” and this is the reason no one should complain about giving a 20% cut for exposure. Business is business and you can’t expect anything for free in life. This is a basic rule for any business and you need to accept it in order to succeed. We would all take a cut for allowing people to post in our site if we had a popular domain like this one.

Fiverr is free to join, so you only pay fees from what you generate and that is a wonderful thing. It teaches you valuable lessons for any online business you do in the future too. You learn that investment is needed if you want to reach competitive levels in any Marketplace.
Fiverr is basically allowing sellers to get high quality traffic that converts and that is the reason why we pay that fee. The catch is, that in order to get that exposure, you need to fight you way to the top and earn that right. The bright side is that you will be earning money as you make your way through the Fiverr levels.

I’m sure some new sellers are going to think that it’s easy for me to say this because I am a Top Rated Seller, but I started like all of you and I had to work my way to my current status. It took loads of hard work and sleepless nights. I have earned my place here by successfully completing thousands of orders and getting plenty of positive reviews. I joined this site in 2012 and I was competing against at least 2 million gigs by the time I became an active seller at the end of that year.

You might be competing against more gigs now, but if you provide a good service, you will be able to reach level 1, then 2 and eventually after enough hard work, you will reach top rated status. It happens all the time, just check the forums and you will see people talking about how they just reached level 1, level 2 and sporadically TRS.

There are also people here who have reached a status that goes beyond top rated and they are truly the ones at the top. They are the Super Sellers and they have reached a whole other level. Any perks they get from Fiverr that we don’t get, are well-deserved.

If you come here with an attitude that demands that all perks and exposure rights are given to you from the day you arrive, you are in for a rude awakening. You have to earn your right to earn more and to get more doors to open up for you. I earned mine with blood, sweat and tears. My wife has witnessed this journey and been very encouraging.

I have to close this up by saying that Fiverr has truly been a life changing experience for me. I have managed to earn substantial income from this amazing marketplace and I have a greater appreciation for the value of hard work and perseverance. I have even been able to sell a few copies of my EBook and many of my buyers have left wonderful feedback that inspires me to keep moving forward at all times.

You can become a successful Fiverr seller, but it does come with sacrifice and dedication. Anyone who can offer a good service and knows how to handle pressure while being consistent is very likely to find success in this amazing platform.

I’m ready to continue to work hard and one day reach super seller status. That is the pinnacle of Fiverr success and I have incredible admiration for the super sellers that inspire us on a daily basis.

If you have read this far, thank you and best of luck in your journey!

That was a wonderful narrative and so well written I knew your gigs were writing gigs.
I agree that Julia, Val, Dan, Brian and the others in customer support are saints to put up with everything including me.
It helps to reach Top Rated Seller level if you can put in long hours and be available 7 days a week. Dedication does pay off.

Archived