3 Months in Fiverr but only got $44 from gigs, Bad? or Good?

dcdither

The simple answer is this: offer gigs that feature services that you can do well. If you can’t do something, or if you don’t have a skill in something, don’t offer that something in a gig. Offer services that you can do, and that you enjoy doing. If that service doesn’t sell, then try another one. There is no guarantee of sales just because you have a gig on Fiverr. Keep testing the market to see what people are interested in. Be creative, be you, and see where your gigs take you.

Simplicity bleeds thru the answers of @JonBass & @fonthaunt as i completely agree.Being the best you that you can be will work wonders for your gig hunting woes than anything else! i, personally, have yet to sell anything online. But offline, I’m always perfecting my craft and using tools to compete with professionals in my industry. Best wishes!

–I.C.E.

This is great! I have joined about 2 weeks and didn’t got any sales. Hope within 6 months I’ll not get any sales. The gig views are too slow. And Fiverr has some technical issue on their site. Sales are not increasing.

Fiverr team should view this topic and read comments too.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

A Major Drop in Sales

Hi Fiverr Community, Since last September, I've been freelancing on Fiverr full-time. I've been pulling in thousands of dollars each month with my proofreading and editing gig, and I thought I was in the process of building a stable business. ...

Archived