Limiting Orders in Queue for TRS Only [(Aug '16)NOT just for breakfast anymore!]

joeyperezwest

[Admin Note: When @joey released this post, this feature was for TRS only! Now, like orange juice, Limit Orders is not just for TRS and available any time of day to everyone! Woohoo!]

Limiting Orders in Queue

Overview:

If you are very busy or cannot handle a large number of orders, you can set a limit on the orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will be paused. This allows you to properly handle orders while continuing to provide great service.

Note: This feature is currently available for Top Rated Sellers only.

To limit the amount of orders in your queue:

After you login, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > My Gigs.
To set an order limit, click a Gig.
Click to turn on the LIMIT ORDERS IN QUEUE feature.

Note: Using this feature allows you to control the number of orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will temporarily be removed from Fiverr’s search. Disabling this feature returns your Gig to Fiverr’s search (approximately 15 minutes later).

Set the amount of orders you can handle.
Click to turn on Keep direct link active feature.

Note: This keeps your Gig link active allowing returning buyers

Note: The only problem I see is that sometimes I get more orders in one gig then the other, so at times my day can fill up with just 1 type of gig or a variety of gigs… so use wisely depending on the sales turn over of your gigs so watch your analytics closely so you can determine the best option limit!

Yup, I mean just for me or my setup. 🙂 I have my payment structure setup in a way that also is tied into 24 hour delivery. Anything more then what my basic special offers, I make my customers order individual orders with a daily limit per customer.

Ah ha!

That is it, limit the amount of a 1st time buyer, versus other buyers, I think that would be a good idea too!

Archived