New! Limit the number of orders in your queue!

misscrystal

I’ve started taking a day of vacation once a week. I considered changing my delivery time once a week, but I find that the law of scarcity works in my favor. Taking a day off with vacation mode once a week hasn’t hurt me a bit, and judging by my sales, it’s actually helped me. My Fiverr ranking hasn’t suffered a bit, either.

good one! what would be nice is to set prices based on how many orders are in queue; but it might be complicated since everything must start at $5. maybe the expected delivery time could be automatically adjusted based on how big is the queue. for instance: delivery time = regular delivery + number of orders in queue / 2 or something like that.

I haven’t explored this feature very much, but I think it has a lot of potential and proves that Fiverr has been listening to all the whining and griping we (okay…maybe just me) has done about wanting a feature like this.

If I had one complaint, it would be this: I wish that it allowed us to cap the number of individual gig multiples, not just the number of orders. I can’t really find a way to say that any clearer, but maybe you catch my drift. Right now, it seems that if I set my limit to twenty, I could still get twenty orders, each for twenty articles. It’s unlikely, but there is the very real possibility of still being overwhelmed, even if only two buyers place orders that large (as I had two do last week). If, on the other hand, I could cap my queue when, between all of my buyers, the equivalent of fifty $5 gigs have been ordered (or whatever) that would be amazing.

Guest hawkkseo

You are seemed worry about the large number of orders you are getting, while a lot of sellers are struggling with getting orders. we are all behind the eight ball. lol

Your problem reminds me of one quote “Sometimes the life that you’re living is a dream for many.” Now what does this quote mean here? Well, it simply means that every fiverr seller is looking for a day when they reach a stage where number of orders in queue is a fact 🙂

Cheers !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ndauthorservice

This function should be available to all consultants (sellers); it is the only way to conduct responsible (and efficient) business by any professional. Being unable to state that a specific service’s schedule (1) is temporarily full and/or (2) when it will be open again for new clients shows that Fiverr is not interested in attracting such individuals or organizations.

This should have been a top priority feature from Fiverr’s inception to assist its sellers in making buyers comfortable and retaining clientele. But that isn’t what Fiverr is about.

A top ranked seller would then be less likely to lose a return client. The return client would see the seller has not gone on “vacation” and can still be contacted. Communication with the seller could then lead to being notified just before the gig opens for new orders. That preferred (repeat) client could then be prepared for priority ordering.

Simple, Yes?

Extending delivery times is extra management time that should not be necessary. It may also negatively affect image. When a buyer sees that service schedule is full (temporarily), they at least know there are other buyers who think you are worth working with. Those who think otherwise are not potential repeat clients.

Administrator, NDAS

Archived