Be careful of Buyer who did not Submit Information in Order Page

hellmon

I’ve had sale recently and the buyer did not submit the information in the order page so i sent him a message telling him to submit the information to the order page.

Instead of submitting it in the order page he sent them all to the chat telling me to start working but the problem is that the order page countdown wouldn’t start without buyer submitting the information.

I kept sending him message to update the order page and he kept on insisting for me to start working and he even threatened me to leave a negative review.

If something like this happened to you, request a mutual cancellation and don’t start working on the order unless buyer submitted the information even if the buyer threatened to leave negative feedback.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s when you tell him that unless you cancels, you will contact customer support to audit his conversation and terminate his account. Then you just contact customer support to cancel the order and explained what happened. Sometimes it happens where they do terminate the users account once they audit it and find out he has been cheating other Fiverr sellers…

You can actually do a cancellation even before the order countdown clock has started ticking, can’t assure it be mutual unless the buyer accepts from his/her side. – (but yep, definitely can’t leave any sort of review unless a delivery has actually been made.)

If you go to resolution center it says “Your buyer hasn’t submitted the information you require.
We have an app for that! Hit the nudge button - you know you want to. If you really need your order cancelled now, click here at no cost to your ratings - it’s like it never even happened!”

Once you click “here” it goes to the normal choices on why you want to cancel the order. 😃

I have had this happen recently more than once i believe it is unclear instructions and site navigation issues on the part of fiverr and on the buyer end as they the buyer has no idea what to do. tell your buyer this: the gig this is marked incomplete you have not completed your purchase- the funds are in limbo i cannot give you completed files until you finish purchasing the gig. When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is still required to submit the requested information for the seller to complete the order. The order status can not be adjusted until the buyer replies to the seller’s instructions.
A buyer will see a large orange ribbon indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.
A seller will see an option to “Nudge” your buyer to notify them to reply to the instructions
and After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204041556-Placing-an-Order

once the order is successfully place follow up with this

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/206096907-Accepting-Deliveries

hope this helps good luck

• 2 weeks later...

i have a cheater buyer too, a buyer he want a CARTOON CARICATURE and i create it with all his instruction. after i delivered it, he want to cancel it for a reason that really no make a sense. he don’t even know what is logo, cartoon, caricature, and realistic, and all of his comment is really rude. what should i do. shall i report him, how? sorry for my bad english.

Is it a different person than the buyer that placed all your other orders? Your reviews are odd looking so it’s hard to tell what has already happened and what is still up in the air. You can report the problem buyer to Customer Support but they will have to see what happened.

I can’t understand parts of your gig descriptions so make sure the buyer has been given clear info. For example, in one place you have a long sentence with this in it: “I can give you exactly what you are interested in the first time spherical.”

I am under going an issue right now, where I am trying very hardly to explain to the buyer to submit on the order page (even though his job doesn’t require submission he wants just text) I told him to say it and explained it and to no avail. I’ll wait a little longer but if he doesn’t actually submit the order properly. I’m going to cancel.

i know my english is not good. i bid his gig request. and then he order my gigs, hes show me an examples caricature that he want. its a totally cartoon look. and then i draw it and follow what he want. after i delivered the images. hes want to cancel it. hes humiliated my work. i just follow what he wants that a cartoon caricature. and compares me with another seller that draw a realistic portrait.

(he want a cartoon caricature, and show me anample of caricature that he wants. and it cartoon look, after i delivered the images, he cancel the gigs for a reason that not make a sense, he said that he want an images look realistic, he didn’t tell me in the first message. do you understand? sorry my bad english

Please do not ignore.

Inform customer support immediately. I pinged the buyer to cancel assuming he ordered by mistake. He did not respond and I did not bother much. Days later, I get my first cancellation message from customer support for that order, as a dispute. How fair is that? No fault of mine, some one’s mistake ruin my stats. Though customer support say it will not impact business and talks about incorporating these changes in future product development, do you find that comforting?

All I need is 3 or 4 such buyers every month casually ordering, forgetting and CS cancelling them, to show me the exit doorway from Fiverr. Sigh

This is not smart at all. I have a gig like that and had 3-4 situations where buyers just ordered the gig and didn’t leave details… I contact them and still nothing. That lead me to a situation where I had to cancel the order or provide false delivery and hoping that the buyer responds in the 3 day predefined time frame before the gig goes completed, If he doesn’t it is the best to cancel the gig in this 3 day time frame. All bad for you as a buyer

And also see the situation of this buyer as well.

So, always set up the requirements as a must!

Archived