My Gig getting impressions but no sale

thangarasud

I recommend improving the visual appeal of your gigs. If you are getting clicks, but no sales, this might indicate that people are taking an interest in your gigs in the search results, but don’t like what they see when they load your gigs. I can’t comment to what they may not like, but I can encourage you to, perhaps, develop better gig descriptions. Right now, your descriptions are extremely sparse. Use up the available space. Use that space to sell your gigs (sell = promote). Work to ensure that when people click and load your gig, they stick around a while and learn more about what YOU can offer them.

Present yourself and your service(s) well, and you’ll see more sales.

• 1 year later...
Guest sandun3d

I recommend improving the visual appeal of your gigs. If you are getting clicks, but no sales, this might indicate that people are taking an interest in your gigs in the search results, but don’t like what they see when they load your gigs. I can’t comment to what they may not like, but I can encourage you to, perhaps, develop better gig descriptions. Right now, your descriptions are extremely sparse. Use up the available space. Use that space to sell your gigs (sell = promote). Work to ensure that when people click and load your gig, they stick around a while and learn more about what YOU can offer them.

Present yourself and your service(s) well, and you’ll see more sales.

There are so much nice people in Fiverr:slight_smile:

Archived