Blocking Buyers

mariokluser

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great one recently. I need translation of 4,000 words into 4 languages, what is the price?
Gave Price
Great, I love your pricing, I will get all of the website into word documents and send it to you.
One Week Later
Hey, this is the document, it actually has 40,000 words, not 4,000. Are we still ok on price?
Gave new price (with some discount)
Why has your price gone up so much?

That is a huge pet peeve of mine, sometimes I feel like I’m a secretary at the White House. Here’s how you can handle it.

1. Reply something simple: Yes, go ahead and order.

2. Save a Quick response, here’s mine:

Hi!

I would love to help you. Just place your order and provide instructions. Order the gig extras you need. I don’t do everything for $5

Please remember that after an order is placed, all communications should take place within the order, not here.

Thanks

1. If you don’t want their business, reply one of the following.

A. Sorry, I’m not interested.

B. Sorry, but this is not my area of expertise, I cannot do it.

1. If you really hate messages, this should be the first line in your gigs:

PLEASE DON’T MESSAGE ME. I’M HERE TO GET ORDERS. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DONE, PLACE AN ORDER. IF I CAN’T DO IT, I WILL REFUND IT.

I’m not doing it because I’m here to make money, and I know some buyers need to message you before they order. Either way, good luck!

You’re right. Actually I wrote two books myself that have been published, watch approximately 300 movies a year (that includes TV-shows) and after a break of three years I came back to Fiverr in order to fund my Indy Movie, because I didn’t want to do crowd funding.

Plus: I wrote all the above in just one sentence.

I have a client with multiple accounts who purchased a gig. His gigs were suspended. Now he purchased exactly the same order but with a newly created account. I really don’t want to work with him, so how do I politely say no??? (I have to say, I have worked with him before. He didn’t purchase enough gigs and started acting weird/suspicious, so I already cancelled the order). Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Go straight to Customer Support and report the newly-created account from a banned user.

Et voila–he’ll be gone until the next time. If he comes back, tell repeat and tell him that you will report him to CS each and every time he bothers you, and that he’s violating the TOS.

Archived