Best tips for order

nimrakhan123

Hi. Friends i want to share my best tips with all fiverr’s users.
now a days i am making $2000+ every month from this steps.
step one: always online ( you can use Fiverr mob application).
step two: reply fast to every msg.
step three and golden step: always polite with your buyer/client.
step four: always give bonus offers to your buyers and make them happy.
step five:always do hard work to give them quality work to your buyers thats make maximum chances to positive reviews.
also promote your gigs on FB,Twitter.
Thanks

• Like 7

Hi @nimrakhan123

The advice you’ve offered is very simple, but often forgotten. Thank you very much! I particularly agree with Step #4.

It’s important to offer your clients something that they don’t expect. Their expectations should be met and blown away!

To discover ways to do this better, I strongly suggest offering a short survey to clients. Perhaps for completing, you could offer them a custom discount. Use the information to better your gig and anticipate their needs.

The better you get at being able to give them everything they want and need without them asking, the more they will feel understood and happy. 🙂

Happy Fiverring!

• Like 2

Don’t bribe your clients with freebies in exchange for a positive review, for me as a buyer it would be begging and does not make a good impression. Impress your client with your work and fantastic service and the positive reviews will start flying in.

• Like 2

I Dont agree with freebies either. Just work hard to deliver what your client orders. If you say 3 days and you can get done in 2 thats ok. But I would not start giving out free voicovers in the blind hope someone might make another order.

If you undervalue youself and you servives so will everyone else!

• Like 1

I am also new here but learn something from here. I am going to elaborate it as follows.
Actually the buyers come here to tackle their problems. But unfortunately, there are many sellers among us which create orders from clients and failed to provide client’s need. This is due to:

1. incompetent seller.
  2. Just join fiverr just for the joke.
  3. Bad communication skills. (Main barrier b/w buyer and seller).

So, finally incompetency may decrease the credibility of seller and also buyer disappointed to work with people of fiverr.
In short it is my humble request for sellers:

1. Be truthful while getting order. If you know how to do a job then well and good otherwise leave it.
  2. Don’t get orders just by the sake of increasing revenues.
  3. Provide buyer unlimited revisions
  4. Double Check the final delivery.

I hope you will get more orders if you are sincere with the buyers.
Thanks
Regards
zuhaibnaqvi

• Like 1