How to use NEGATIVE review to BOOST your SALES! [PRO TIP]

bouchac

Nicely said, Eoin!

According to my statistics each month orders my services about 1 to 10% (worst scenario) of problematic / fraudulent buyers. This number is sad, but something I can live with.

You can of course waste your time and nerves on fighting with trolls (like I did before) or simply take it as a fact and focus on your productivity instead. You can also always report the problems to Fiverr Customer Service and ask for helping hand (or two).

I’ve already contacted CS staff with some suggestions to update their TOS - https://uk.fiverr.com/terms_of_service (highly recommend to read that document closely!). And must say I’m happy that they finally implemented some improvements! For example it is not possible for buyers to leave a negative review after 30 days from date when gig is marked as complete. And I believe more goodies are coming 🙂

Have a great day all and happy gigging!

Zbynek aka
favicon.icoFiverr.com instagram_avatar.jpg

bouchac's public profile on Fiverr

Dr. Zbynek Kysela aka "BOUCHAC" is TOP RATED UK online marketing strategist - well known across all the major social media networks for his innovative marketing solutions.If you want to get PRO results then look no further. Zbynek has already...

Hi there! I highly recommend you to read Fiverr Terms of Service: https://uk.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

In chapter “REVIEWS”, under 4th bullet is clearly stated that “Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless MUTUALLY AGREED.” See? In case of mutual cancellation will negative comment be automatically removed.

If problem appears it’s always great idea to know your rights and quote the right part from Fiverr TOS to Fiverr Customer Service staff. These guys are
under a big load of requests every day and will love you for saving them time by pointing them the right way. You will most probably get the help you need
ASAP in that case.

Cheers,
Zbynek aka

[Link removed]

Glad you enjoy the article!

With over 2 MILLION likes, 100K+ comments and 80K+ followers received so
far on my IG accounts I believe I am the right guy to deal with when it comes to Instagram popularity 🙂

Feel free to contact me via Fiverr messaging system and I’ll send you a link to my IG so you can check the results in real time before you place and order.

Looking forward to helping you with your Instagram success!

Zbynek aka

Today I got a 2.5 review even though my delivery message said “If you’re not happy, I will give you a refund.” It’s a matter of principle for me, I hate people that don’t like my work and will proceed to trash me, their money is dirty to me, and I don’t want it.

Besides, standing your ground is a waste of time, if you won’t grant your buyer a refund, customer service will.

Just checked your gig and must say you do maximum for your buyers! Everything is very clear and people who posts negative review instead of asking for revision or refund are pure trolls. Your reply to the recent problematic buyer is pretty good, but if you will want to get rid of the negative I recommend to contact your troll buyer ASAP with offering a mutual cancellation. Anything else [extras / revisions] will be only wasting of your time …

I do offer the free revisions to my buyers until he/she not gets satisfy with the true happiness and before delivering the file to them i also send them a preview file so that they can make sure the result before final production and this simple way keep me safe from the bad reviews…! 🙂

Is it this review? “Don’t waste your time. Find a professional writer. Doesn’t ask questions and refuses to do revisions.”

Nice swatdown, btw. The super picky buyer’s not going to care too much about other reviews–they’re far too important and special, and how dare you don’t recognize that.

Is Instagram really as lucrative as it seems? I’m showing my age a little here, but it’s literally Flickr with social media factors and boobs (sanctioned or not). I think it’s silly, but…again, my age with a splash of naivete! Why can’t social media sites just be between friends?

Instagram = 400 million+ monthly ACTIVE users.
Flickr = about 112 million.

Even KLOUT.com doesn’t care about Flickr, but measure your Instagram results instead.

I have several IG and Flickr accounts and must say the engagement is MUCH better on Instagram! If you know what to do, you can be a rock star with thousands of fans here in no time. It’s a great place to be for every person or business 🙂

Cheers from England to Greece,
BOUCHAC

This is a great strategy!
Works awesome for photo/video/ and even audio gigs. For others it can be a bit tricky to tweak this for their portfolio. But maybe I’ll start to send my guides with blacked parts before I deliver the final product. What do you think? 🙂

Thanks for your feedback and have a wonderful Sunday!
Zbynek akak BOUCHAC

• 1 month later...

I just had someone leave me a two star. This was after they had sent me a message that they loved them all. I’m gathering they were a middleman and THEIR buyer didn’t understand the English used in the article. I told him there is nothing I can do at this point. It was a big order. The review will be pushed out of sight in a week.

Archived