Impression go to zero

design_card

Hi, Also to my all gigs. I sent a message to Support but they told me to promote my gig by share in social pages etc, guys I think they don’t know that too many people have this problem. I am getting new orders but from 5 January my impressions views and all analytics in gigs are Zero (0).

I got a swift response from the fiverr support team. They are aware of this bug affecting some - not all - users. They mentioned that those affected are collecting metrics, they’re just not getting pushed to the dashboard. No ETA as to when it will be fixed, but this does not mean people can’t find you in search or that your gigs are not being viewed or clicked on anymore.

Hope that helps :).

Best,
Marek

I had contacted with Fiverr support They said …Our team is currently aware of the issue and is actively working to resolve this, as this seems to be affecting multiple users. Please note that while the analytics are showing up as zero, this is just a display error and users are still receiving views, impressions, clicks, etc.
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused!

I’m not buying the “just a display error and users are still receiving views, impressions, clicks”, because I haven’t had one single request or inquiry since this bug started to happen. Also none of my gigs are findable when I search for them anymore, so it seems to me like there is more than just a ‘statistic’ thing.