Waiting for $50 bonus from Payoneer [CLOSED]

mwilsons

I don’t know Payoneer, nor do I care to, however, this sounds like a scam to me. If you transfer $100 to a company, why would they turn around and give you $50? Something sounds a little fishy with that whole concept.

Don’t stake your hopes on claims that are too good to be true.

I did see something about a bonus on another thread and a Payoneer employee had a comment in the thread. Fiverr is a separate company, though. Even though Fiverr has business relationships with companies like Payoneer anPayPal, for anything other than anecdotes you would need to contact Payoneer itself.

Edit: Here is the post I mentioned above:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Em, Payoneer Just Gave me $50, anyone else?

Hey all, This may sound like an ad or affiliate thing or something but it's honestly not. I started using Payoneer to make withdrawals here on Fiverr. All have been fine, I used it 3 times without any issues. Today I got an email saying "Thanks...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 3 ❤

There’s always a catch. If this turns out to be a true offer from Payoneer, there’s a downside for site members later on – but an upside in profit for Payoneer. Perhaps in the form of fees per transaction from all of their new users? Payoneer isn’t going to give away $50 without some sort of profit scheme in mind later on to regain all those $50 “bonuses” that they gave away to entice people to join their site.

Trust me, it’s not free money. Business doesn’t work that way. If you believe it’s free money out of the goodness of Payoneer’s heart, then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. 😉

And believe me, there will be a downside later on too. 😉

Businesses do not give away free money to their customers unless doing so benefits them somehow later on. Enjoy your $50, but don’t be surprised if high fees, or some other Payoneer terms of service result in you slowly repaying them for that bonus. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived