Hi everybody! Could use some help!

voiceguyjim

I am new to Fiverr and am working on putting together my first gig. I am curious as to how you can put a picture up and sync audio in with the picture - like I see so many Fiverr voice artists do. Like when you click the picture to hear a sample of the artists work…Do I need to purchase a particular video software package to execute this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Glad to be here and excited!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moviemaker is great if you are using a windows based machine for simple videos like that.

Best advice I can give you is to make sure you have high quality photos or stock photos and high quality audio. Your video will be judged highly by serious sellers … The whole presentation should be professional for best results. Unfortunately movie maker has many limitations in comparison to professional softwares such as adobe premiere or Sony Vegas for example.

One such limitation would be … You may find it difficult to include more than 1 picture on the screen , or to move or animate things the way you want… I’m not sure how much has changed… but those limitations are not too far from what you may experience… if not exactly as I described.

Add music too … it helps. . one thing you can do with moviemaker

Archived