Phew...just had a life and death experience

writer99025

LOL…not that serious, but close. Went out for a cup of coffee, then did a bit of shopping, as I was returning home found out that my house keys were not with me. LOL. I was in my T-shirt and pajamas, with just $10 in my pocket and my phone…don’t have too many friends and have no family…so would probably become homeless in a big city - Bangalore…anyway, to cut the story short, after a frantic search I found the key in a shop where I’d bought noodles for breakfast. Apparently, a customer had taken it thinking it belonged to them, came back and returned to the shopkeeper. Anyway, I just realized the most important thing in my life is my key, to be protected with my life 🙂

Don’t know what role God had to play with it, but in this moment of absolute desperation, I remember taking God’s name…and got the key after that. Whether it was just luck or divine intervention, I now believe there’s a God out there. Funny thing is I have written over 50 articles for over half-a-dozen locksmith websites based in the US, so I have a lot of theoretical knowledge of locksmiths and the technology used by them… but haven’t seen a single locksmith shop in Bangalore, my city, and don’t know if they even exist! The only locksmiths I know are based in Orlando, Dallas, San Francisco and God knows where…LOL…

Guest essyjoseph

hello @writer99025, you said a life and death experience! lol, you will always get other alternatives in life. i mean, if for example lets say you never found your keys, could you have died? i think you exaggerated. You couldn’t have died. there are always alternatives. eg, breaking door down,…i think that’s one of the major alternatives you could have chosen

Archived