Set yourself 3 targets for 2016! :)

philtabest

The cinnamon Nicotine Lozenges that Walgreens sells have kept me smoke free for I don’t know how many years, maybe 3? 4? I’m not sure. Yes, you’ll be replacing one expense for another, but your health will improve. Nicotine by itself isn’t harmful, in fact, it’s a brain stimulant, but by using a lozenge, you’re able to enjoy your addiction without bothering anyone. Unlike electronic cigarettes which aren’t allowed in all places, and are a nightmare when the battery dies or the juice dries out, each tube contains 24 tablets, so it’s like having a pack of cigs in your pocket. Very comfortable.

P.S. Only former smokers know what you’re going through, so don’t let non-smokers lecture you, and don’t feel bad if you have to quit 50 times before you get it. For a long time, I was in love with tobacco, and sometimes the cravings drive you crazy and make you forget why you quit in the first place. Eventually, I was able not to forget, which is why I’ve remained smoke-free.

The other reason is I hate anti-smoking commercials, and my tobacco taxes were funding those. I will always remain committed to smokers’ rights, but I’m also a realist and see that this is an inconvenient vice in many ways.

I know you can use C++ and Perl on the Raspberry PI, but I have tried learning them and given up. Whereas Python is seen more of an introductory programming language, so I’m thinking I can start with Python and go from there. 🙂

So far my plan seems to be working, in the sense that I am flying through this course.

I know HTML and CSS too, I learned HTML when I was about 10 years old so I could update my neopets guild and stopped playing before half way through.

CSS on the other hand I learned when I was 14 or 15, about the time I got tired of using tables to style websites.

hey philtabest!

our 2 goals are same

1. Stop smoking
  2. Learn Python

but my 3rd goal is

1. Launch my Company.

I have been smoking now since 3 years and now i want to stop this. i learned c++ and java 2 years ago and now i want to learn python because it’s easy,if you want to become a programmer then you should start with python. i also have some more goals like read at least 12 books in this year, visit any other country maybe Dubai etc …

Archived