Want to improve my New Gig

anupa601

Guest createsolution

I would add more samples to showcase your skills. Also, the first sample is worse than the second when it comes to capturing people’s attention, change their order. Putting the best one in the first place.

Concerning your Gig description, I would suggest the following:
Remove:
“If you have any PROBLEM about my services, please contact me via messaging!”

You want to show confidence while describing your gig, there is absolutely no need for that sentence.

Remove:
“I have confident that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback which is very important for my future carrier in fiverr.”

The problem in that sentence is that you are setting expectations for the buyer, that’s not an effective call to action. I would suggest you write something such as: “Check out the extras below! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want a custom order created just for YOU.”

Good Luck!

Just adding some spaces between lines and a few English modifications to make it look more pleasing.

Hello There,

Tired of using someone else’s GIFs on your social media and other places?
Want to create your own animated GIF images or videos?

I can create (or modify) a GIF for you out of a video or photos. I can also do simple animated GIFs but please contact me before you order so I can see if its within my ability.

I have 3 years experience in graphic design. So you will get one of the best ones for your work.

And please check out the extras below! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want a custom order created just for YOU.

Archived