I can't set price on gigs

rf0398

I’m on pricing and every time I click on the price box nothing happens. It won’t let me continue or go backwards to the set up gig step either. What do I do? Like every time I click on the pricing box it gets dark, then lights back up when I let go of the mouse button.

I see you have one gig set up with a 2 day delivery time. You should be able to do the same on another gig. Now, the base price of your gig probably has to be $5 at this point. Many categories don’t allow for a change of base price yet and some new sellers may not have access to base gig price changes. Higher base gig pricing is new and still in a gradual roll-out phase. If you cannot set your delivery time the way you did on your first gig, though, my best suggestion is to submit a ticket to Customer Support with screenshots of and a clear description. The might need to have technical support check into it if it is a glitch and not user error.

• 2 weeks later...

I just set up and I am not able to change anything . I know it says that I have set times and that’s fine. But when ever I try to save and continue it won’t let me go any further and just keeps me on that page. I would like to progress and move on but it won’t let me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem. Even with the price in, when I try to save, it says “You need to put in a package price”, EVEN WHEN IT IS ON THE PAGE!! I have emailed tech support, and they said to clean out cookies and cache on my server, but I do that anyways on almost a daily basis. They also said to make sure the Adobe flash is working, and it is working fine in Windows 10. I have sent them a screenshot of what is going on, and no reply back yet on my reply to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived