How do buyers submit requirements?

andreasonn

Hi,
I’m pretty new to Fiverr, so please excuse me if my question seems silly.

Someone purchased a translation Gig from me a couple days ago, and I’m almost ready to deliver my work.
Problem is, I got the document (that needed translation) before the Gig was purchased, since the buyer had attached it in her request. However, since submitting a document was a requirement for my Gig, the order is marked as ‘WAITING FOR INFO
FROM BUYER’.
I already nudged the customer, but they can’t seem to figure out how to do it, and since I’ve never purchased here myself, I don’t know how to either.

Could anyone please tell me what the instructions to upload requirements are for a buyer?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

I know it´s an old post, but I didn´t want to start a new one for the exact same problem.

Thanks for the link, I sent it, and hope this will work, I fear it might be not just a technical, but a language problem though.

Anyone has a tip for what to tell a buyer exactly, as in…what do they see exactly?
Can I tell them something like ‘Just click the green button in the bottom left corner, write a few words in the text field that pops up, and attach the same file you already attached in your ‘Buyer’s Request’ already, there too.’

Edit: I nudged the buyer with the link and a message. The status is still on ‘Waiting For Info From Buyer’ but the Due Date is going down - I was under the impression that ‘the clock starts ticking only once the buyer fulfilled the requirements’?! Do I have to be worried now?

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hello, im pretty knew so sorry, but i havw a problem. I hired sombody to edit my video and he wants me to give him the video to edit it. But i dont know how to. He said go on via fiverr and also google drive, but im so confused. please sombody help

but im so confused.

Confused on how to use google drive and copy paste the link to fiverr messages?

You can also attach your video with 📎 this sign at the fiverr inbox

• Like 1