No orders in this Month

emankhan

Hi there All,
I am getting no orders as December started I don’t know why this is happening my gig went down to 3K Impression from 8K. And I got no single person from previous days. I want to know is this to only me or others are facing issues as well?
Do share your thoughts with me. Any suggestions would be great. Also if any of you have a bit of time suggesting about my gig image. Do let me know if you like it. should i change the image or some modifications. smile emoticon Hope to hear from some Experienced Member soon

Hi there All,
I am getting no orders as December started I don’t know why this is happening my gig went down to 3K Impression from 8K. And I got no single person from previous days. I want to know is this to only me or others are facing issues as well?
Do share your thoughts with me. Any suggestions would be great. Also if any of you have a bit of time suggesting about my gig image. Do let me know if you like it. should i change the image or some modifications. smile emoticon Hope to hear from some Experienced Member soon

Archived