Fiverr: Account Warning!

arron_webexpert

Hello fellow sellers,

So I’ve been given this warning because I am building an online E-Commerce website for a client and I simply asked the client all details that were necessary to get this shop running and of course for an online shop one of those details would be to do with a Payment Gateway like PayPal. (I never provided or offered a direct payment to another user)

Below is the email I received. Should I be worried ? and does anyone know a way of contacting Fiverr support ? I don’t see an e-mail nor ticket system on the help page.

Thanks,
Arron

""
Hi arron_webexpert,

It appears you provided or offered a direct payment to another user, which besides being uncool, violates our Terms of Service (http://uk.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_medium=d001&utm_source=el_uw&utm_term=na_na).

Note: These warnings may affect your eligibility for Levels, other features, and your account status.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

To make a ticket, go to the Customer Support page and look at the top right-hand side–there’s the ticket submit button (“submit a request”). That email is automatically generated after a few too many flags, I think. Anyways, if you explain the nature of the work I’m sure you’ll be fine and the warning will presumably be removed from your account details as computer error or something. Well, I like to think so anyway 😃

Hey I had one of these as well. I would definitely reach out to support but usually when you use that word, they read the conversation first before sending out that email. After I got this message, I had my level removed and just got it back a few days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived