12 Days of Giveaways - Get Your Gig on the Fiverr Homepage!

framos428

Today is Day 5 of our 12 Days of Giveaways, and the prize for participating today is the ability to get one of your Gigs on the Fiverr homepage for one week!

For your chance to win, reply to this thread telling us why you deserve to have your Gig on the Fiverr homepage and fill out the form at the link below. This thread will only be open for the next 24 hours, so don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity!

http://go.fiverr.com/fiverrholiday

Best of luck!

Hi,

I would like to participate cause i would like to bring my top service to fiverr customer. I have Total 100% 5 star rate in my profile and all buyer are happy with my delivery, 50% returned customer. I do infographic, chart, graph and now my newest gig is icon design which is feature on homepage for 2 days lately :D.

I hope my gig is featured , cause i want to make awesome work to all of my lovely customer.

Thanks for this opportunity! Actually every single day I work with passion on Fiverr and hope to be A Top Seller and a featured one. I would love to give me the chance to be featured. Why? Because Fiverr is changing my life right now and I love that.
This is my daily routine: I wake up, enter on my Fiverr’s account: check messages, notifications, new orders, always trying to keep successfully my rating response at full, I make every client feel special in order to give my clients the best experience on Fiverr ever! Then Filming is starting: testimonials, green screen, website presentations. My appartment looks now like a video/photo studio with cameras / lighting/ green screen / microphones. I start shooting the videos. When I am all done: the editing part comes in. I’ve started with an easy editing software, now I am using the most complex softwares Adobe After Effects, AE Premiere etc. and hope soon to make new gigs based only on video editing. After the videos are done ->> delivered and rated! Even during night, I wake up sometimes to answer my clients messages who are in a different time zone.
There is no enough words to describe here how passionate I am about my gigs! And I know it will always be like that, because I learn and learn everyday new things, getting better and better, wanting to make new gigs and keep this passion alive.
The fact that is bringing me also an awesome revenue is amazing! That’s why I exclusively work on Fiverr 🙂 It’s worth it!!! And it’s been only 11 months and 849 orders on 13th, 6:16 PM my timezone! Happy Holidays!

Because only I can provide the best service for my clients in their budget. I think I could be a top rated seller one day, “12 Days of Giveaways” is a great opportunity for me but if I failed to win this contest I won’t be get depressed because I know if I tried hard I could be a great seller one day. Even now the impressions is too much low on my gig thats why I am not getting enough order but after that I am trying to get orders from buyer request. I think all my dreams should come true on day by this great marketplace.
Thank you

Season’s Greetings, I’m Joeyjive a Top Rated Seller from the United Kingdom. I believe my services should be featured on the homepage as I have many Newspaper and Magazine services that cover an extremely wide range of markets & demographics also I have various Music Promotional services available for those looking to promote their Christmas Single. I even have my other half willing to perform vocals for Christmas Songs & Carols. Also as a full time worker here on fiver.com I will not be slowing down or taking any days off over the next few weeks including Christmas making me a perfect choice to be featured. Thank You for your time and consideration. - JJ

Thanks for this opportunity! I have just started on fiverr few weeks ago and i already make some seles and im happy about it, i hope i get more i know it’s a tough competition but im willing to work hard and give my best to reach my goal.
fiverr has become my daily routine, i spend most of the day trying to improve my gigs and looking for what buyers are really want and trying to do something special and different from other sellers so i can provide the best quality service for fiverr clients. and I believe if my services featured on the homepage this will make huge jump in my life and make all my dreams came true.

Hi,
“12 Days of Giveaways” is a great opportunity for me. I would like to participate because i would like to bring my top service to fiverr buyers. I have Total 100% of 5 star rating in my profile and all buyer are happy with my delivery, 40% returned customer. I am trying to get orders from buyer request.I do upload products in ecommerce sites. If I failed to win this contest I won’t be get depressed because I know if I tried hard I could be a great seller one day. Even now the impressions is too much low on my gig thats why I am not getting enough order but after that I am trying to get orders from buyer request. This is my daily routine: I wake up, enter on my Fiverr’s account: check messages, notifications, new orders, always trying to keep successfully my rating response at full, I make every client feel special in order to give my clients the best experience on Fiverr ever! There is no enough words to describe here how passionate I am about my gigs! And I know it will always be like that, because I learn and learn everyday new things, getting better and better, wanting to make new gigs and keep this passion alive.
I hope my gig is featured, cause i want to make awesome work to all of my lovely customer.
Happy Holidays!

I think my Gig deserves to be on the Fiverr homepage because my service has the potential to help fellow Fiverr sellers increase their Fiverr business too!

That’s a win/win/win! A win for me, I get more business, a win for other Fiverr sellers, they get more business, a win for Fiverr…when we get more business, Fiverr makes more commissions!

I have excellent ratings and feedback from my clients and excellent response rating too!

I also promote Fiverr & it’s many sellers on Facebook, on my website, to my clients and off line to people I meet and know. Any time someone asks me where to find a service of some kind I send them to Fiverr. Every time I see a Fiverr post on Facebook I share it and comment on it too! I also follow Fiverr on other Social Networking sites.

Go Fiverr! This 12 Days of Giveaways is a blast! <3

I have been a seller on fiverr for years and used to get bulk orders everyday.
I went on vacation & returned 7-8 months back.
After returning my gig was buried somewhere under the system.
Almost all the sales I got for these past few months were from the buyer requests section.

I had to convince each one of my buyers why they should give me their business and almost all of them loved it. (I refunded the ones that didn’t)

Would really love a chance to get my gig some exposure back this festive season.
If not, I’ll keep an eye out for that buyer request section as always.

Thank you for this platform regardless.

Hello Fiverr,

I honestly don’t believe that I am more deserving than anyone else to have my gig on the home page of Fiverr. Fiverr has already opened doors to my voice over career in ways I only dreamed possible. In the highly competitive world of voice overs buyers now have a less costly option than in previous years. The Fiverr marketplace has been the main catalyst in increasing the demand for these services. And I love it. I would love to have my gig on the home page of Fiverr, because I could always use MORE business. Regardless of whether I get the home page or not, I feel like I have already won. True story…Thank you Fiverr.

Hi fiverr,
'em participating this because i have only Fiverr as my hope to earn and to provide 100% service of all i listed , i want this; not to scam or attract a lot people but i want to maintain my earning setup, my gig should be in featured because my service is totally positive rating,
also should in Featured because i really need it not only for me for all my family,
if my gig 'll not in featured , listen every person which is reading this i want a guideline for freelancer earning on fiverr, please only for my upcoming future.
'em a Graphics Designer

hello fiverr ,
you are awesome we are started our web design business 2 month ago in fiverr , in first month we received two orders and we give full quality work and full fill our client need and now they are always give me first priority and every day i am also try to get some order on your buyer request area ,I have excellent ratings and feedback from my clients and excellent response rating and just in 2 month i earned $300 , but with your help to get my one Gigs on the Fiverr homepage for one week, our business become more successful , thank you fiverr to give us this awesome opportunity…

Because I have 100% rating for almost all of my gigs. People trust me and most of my sellers are repeated clients because of my level of services.

I believe in customer satisfaction instead of money and that’s why I had converted two negative feedback to positive one to satisfy clients and later on they dropped the tip.

I started with $10 per month and now crossing $1000/month and I am sure I am the best motivation for the new sellers.

Before saying anything I want to thank Fiverr for everything they give to me last 4 years. I am a full time Fiverr worker and this the first time I have a chance to thank them publicly

The Reason I love Fiverr is, I just always need to do my own work what I love. I was never like to work under anyone or any company. One day I found Fiverr, since then everything turns on my way. I am working 24/7 but I never feel tired because I love my work. I am the boss. Thank you Fiverr to create this wonderful platform to work at home

I was slowly become a level one seller then level two seller and my last wish is to become a fiverr top rated seller. So if I get this chance I can show my talent and creativity to most of the fiverr customers and it will definitely help me to make my dream come true to become a fiver top rated seller

I am giving service on Fiverr nearly 4 years now.thousands of happy customers with 100% rating all over the 4 years is wonderful. I love my work I loved to work in fiverr everyday.

I have a special and unique gig of graphic design. It’s about the combination of my photoshop and illustrator skill, knowledge and creativity. There is a lot of gigs about photoshop and illustrator. But there is not even a single gig who can design both software with the same amount of talent.

If I have a chance to win this offer I will feature that gig. So buyers can easily find a solution they need with who can handle both photoshop and illustrator with Same amount of skill

i have participated and expect to win because all my gigs whatever it may be i always draw with hand whether car design , portraits , caricatures , drawings etc . I never do digitally but what i do looks like drawn digitally . i know the its a bit costly because you all must be knowing that hand made things are costly like the bugatti veyron is the world’s costliest car and is hand made 😉

I,m not sure that I deserve to have my Gig on the fiverr homepage, but if I do win it will be because of the excellent service I provide (as you will see from my reviews) and the tremendous value I offer with two of my newest Gigs.

Thanks for the opportunity 😃

Kindest
IDoSTuFF4u

I’d like my gig on the homepage because I enjoy helping my fellow entrepreneurs succeed by giving them access to high-quality design at a very competitive price. Fiverr has helped me build my business, on a global basis, after leaving the corporate rat-race!

“this thread will only be open for 24 hours”

Hm

I don’t care about the gig on the front page deal, but I would like to know when that promised Q&A session with the Fiverr CEO, as promised on that NY Party thing on the 3rd (I think) December is going to go ahead. As I recall, along with the superb professional video also promised, “it was in the works”. That was, of course, after we had been told to join the party live to join in the fun and also put our questions to the man personally.

Two weeks later, and I find myself wondering if Fiverr HQ doesn’t hold itself to the same rigorous punctual standards as it demands its sellers do.

“Thumbs down”? Anyway, as such, I can’t see this little PR jaunt going ahead much further than the quiet backwaters of the forum.

Archived