Fiverr support my Clothing Business

omeome762

I involve with Web Development since 2009 ,When I was a student of Scoendary,I had work with soo many websites,even I had some websites,that is my passion I feel.I was an attraction to freelance because I had need of money to support my self and my website as well. So I had tried so many websites of freelancing, Even I had more than 3-4 I’d in odesk and freelancer but its was soo hard to gain a job for me because As a teenager I had not a strong communication skill,that’s why ultimately I did not get a single penny from there.Then one day I knew about fiverr and then I was created an I’d here but the matter of sorrow is I was also unable to got understand about fiverr.then I told my self give up that’s not your business.
In the year 2015 March I decided to start my own wocommerce business but In a slowly developed country like ours it is a big dream,so I had no support no sell and no money as well. My family was also against that. One day I again looked at fiverr as a buyer,I had need to done some seo work for my Mens Wear Brand ********** so I dive into fiverr,then I rethink why not I would be a seller then start my job here,its a sweet dream now to me,my family now support me a lot and my friend also decide to join here.I hav take some course to make myself and my service outstanding by my Fiverr money.Now its time to wait to gain grant success as a Web Developer .

Please everybody pray for me.

Ome
CEO of *********

Archived