Seller demanding review and feedback before completing order

chris50

I received this from a seller. The job description included all of the file types. I was happy with the work that he did. But then he started dragging his feet with providing the file types that he promised in his job description. I want the work, but I’m not comfortable with this kind of extortion. Any idea what I can do?

“Okay mark the order complete with five stars and with good review
once you complete this with five stars i will send your file formats etc ai,eps ,png .jpeg,and pdf in your inbox please mark the order complete with five stars and with good review so that i will send you your file formats thanks”

Gently point out Fiverr’s Terms of Service to the seller (https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service), especially this part: “Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.”

If the seller still refuses to send you all the files you have paid for, submit a ticket to Customer Support (http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us , “Submit a request” link at the top right of the page) and report the seller to them.

This has happend for me to! It was a seller that send me lots of emails that “If you dont rate me 5 stars with good feedback, we can´t continue sending traffic to your site”

I hate when sellers are just looking for 5 stars and good feedback!!

Everytime a seller hunts 5 stars and good feedback I immediately cancel the order.

This seller scammed me and did nothing after I did request! the Seller is ********
“sir order will be complete within 7 days or less.If you give me good review right now i will give you 4 comments and 20 subscriber free.” Is there any way to get my money back or report this clown? because when I try to contact them now their contact has been disabled directly now!

This would be like sitting down in a restraunt and being asked to tip the waiters before they serve you. How about delivering me my food and we shall see how much I think you’re worth.

That takes too much effort, just mark it as not complete and let the clock count down. He will have no choice then but to deliver the work, otherwise he will get a nice auto negative feedback.

If he then doesn’t deliver before the time runs out you can either play him at his own game and say “You will contact support to get the negative feedback removed if he delivers the work.” or you can cancel the order.

A buyer should not have to remind a seller of such terms and conditions before delivering the work.

Archived