How promote my gig

nisadee

Just a note for you and other forum readers - if you will click the report button on spam posts or any others that break the forum rules, it can really help correct these. Sometimes there is only enough time to check for reported posts and if the admin online doesn’t see any, it’s our assumption that if there is anything no one has spotted it.

At the same time, we do get a few reports that don’t make any sense. I am not sure if these are due to people clicking report by accident, people reporting a post that doesn’t break rules but they just don’t like the person, etc. I do know some people click report on their own posts hoping that will get an admin to answer it, and that’s also not a good idea as it may just get removed. If in doubt on the rules, I understand reporting in case, but try to use it for rule-breakers like this one. 🙂

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

• 10 months later...

Archived