How To Make More Fiverr Cash With A Social Media Strategy

edume

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s a difference between a grudge and disagreement based upon facts. It would be wise to know the difference. Criticism is a part of any beneficial discussion. If it is necessary based upon the commentary you post, then I will pursue it. I am not attacking or criticizing you “for no reason”, I am merely disagreeing with what you post.

Let’s not twist the nature of my involvement in this thread just to make yourself look oppressed. That is not, nor has it ever been, my intent.

@jonbaas Like previous posting of the past you have followed me around, criticized everything I say on every post without any constructive contribution. Who do you think you are, It’s best to stop and contribute in a positive way. This forum is to make a contribution to help all of us, not to hijack a thread. You hold a grudge which has carried over for many months, you have stated that I have “insulted” others in the past. These kind of comments are related to a grudge. As I have stated, you have discredited yourself by hijacking this thread and others reading don’t appreciate it. Anyhow, I have nothing further to say. If you think you are an authority on a particular topic, start you own thread and make a professional contribution.

Edume, I’m not “following you around” anywhere. I am active in all forums – you’ll see comments and posts from me all over the Fiverr forums (and, for nearly two years now too no less). I post as I see the need, or as I am able to be of help or assistance to others. I am not targeting you. But I will disagree with you if appropriate or necessary.

I have disagreed with other posters on the forums too. I am not selective in whom I comment or disagree with.

And yes, you have insulted many other sellers in the past, merely because we don’t do things the same way as you do. I remember a certain thread where you insulted other successful sellers simply because we “do not have 27 years of successful business experience” like you do. That was pretty insulting.

I have not discredited myself in any way. I will continue to be a valuable asset and voice of reason, success and professional growth in any public forum thread here on the Fiverr forums – including yours. I see no reason to continue debating this fact here.

In the meantime, perhaps it may be wise for you to work on not taking disagreement and criticism so personally.

@jonbaas Of course you follow me around. You have never done to others as you have done to this thread by hijacking it. You obviously have issues in your mind by bringing up the past which was many months ago.

Your continued pessimism and innuendo simply prove what I am saying is correct. I don’t take any social media seriously as it is not reality in life. But, I do enjoy helping others to make things happen by making contributions to this forum.

As for my experience which you obviously take personally, I’ve been fortunate in my life to start with nothing and turn it into a successful business. I am very proud of that fact. I tell it the way it is without b.s. and sometimes others like yourself take it too personally and can’t seem to go forward or maybe you have issues in your life.

This is not a debate, but to show that you really are following me around, hijacking my theads and not making any contributions that people can use in their own business. Of course, you will continue to make another comment and we’re all waiting for it. I have to laugh about this as you have made this a complete mockery when you could have been much more positive to the issue rather than directing your comments at me personally.

I’m going to end this thread right here. You’re taking this thread way off the rails now, and that’s not beneficial to the discussion, or your sanity. I think your own reputation will be best served if you take my responses to heart, and move on.

You’ll see me around on the forums, and I’ll comment as appropriate on whatever threads I choose to participate in. I’ll disagree with you if necessary, and I’ll agree with you if appropriate. Believe what you wish, but I can assure you, I am not “following you around”, I am not intentionally targeting you “with pessimism and innuendo”, nor am I setting out to hijack your threads. I am an active Fiverr forum participant, and I have been for nearly two years. I am making plenty of positive contributions all over these forums – whether you want to accept it or not.

My many forum comments, threads, responses, advice, tips, encouragement, wisdom, honesty, and willingness to help others speaks for itself.

Enough said. Enjoy your weekend.

Edume, I’m curious about one thing. When I comment on the Fiverr Facebook page with my real name, the Fiverr FB editor always answers my questions. But when I comment as a Facebook page (I have one for my account), I get no response, and sometimes my comments are deleted (no, they’re not offensive). Can you explain that?

I tend to agree on this. But that kung-fu does not work anymore as it’s not available on facebook anymore. I miss the gold mine. There is another new way, but I cannot see its potential compared to the old one. But, to see is to believe. Next time when I have a lot of time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest essyjoseph

First of all, thank you @edume for such great post.

On the other hand @jonbaas, i have read your posts and i think you misunderstood what @edume explained…

Remember that social media is not all about selling something but INTERACTION…

Archived