Website Question, Please Answer!

goodtoyou

I thought a site was safe, now suddenly I get something saying safari can’t verify the identity of the site. And I try on firefox and I get this connection is untrusted. I was going to buy some stuff on the site ******************.com. I checked *************.com, it says it’s safe. What do you think?

you can talk about anything on forums about anything. This is fiverr community forum. I wanna talk with people about how frustrated I am with newer movies of star trek and how buggy for me is that i don t understand how did Borg started to exist…so, I talk about that on star trek forums, not on fiverr forums. Do you understand the concept?

Well, it’s true that we can pretty much talk about anything here, I mean, this is the
"conversation/chi-chat" category after all, but having that said, I think most of the posts here are random stuff somewhat related to Fiverr. But again, it doesn’t say anywhere that it MUST be related to Fiverr so I guess it’s OK?
I think the problem is the way you are asking, with all the exclamation marks and multiple posts, and you sounding a bit demanding might be causing people to avoid you.

To be honest, I am not sure how to fix the problem, but I am sure with all the
internet access you have, you should be able to find answer. Maybe post the question on facebook or something, or use yahoo answers???

Archived