Your Experience with Gig Packages

natalieab

Hi all,

As most of you have heard, we’ve rolled out Gig Packages to a number of subcategories and are very excited about the response we’ve gotten so far. We’re rolling it out to other sub-categories very soon.

In the meantime, we’d love to hear more about your experience using Gig Packages so far:

• How was the setup of Gig Packages?
  • Are you selling more after turning on Gig Packages?
  • What's the best part about Gig Packages?
Let us know in the comments below, or you can email the feedback to community@fiverr.com

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes new features is good option to communicate better with client but this one is pretty bad despite the fact it allow you to increase the sales. It doesn’t allow to change the traditional gig till you havent append basic package in order to save the gig correctly. I dont like to use features which I must to use without option to ignore it. Second thing - if I enable this feature it hide gig extra section automatically. Maybe someone this feature can be useful but not for me.

Hello there,
I really like the Gig Packages , however I wonder why 30 days is a max for an order?
Sometime i have clients who have big projects and that are willing to wait 40-45 days…But I cannot do this with gig extras.

Much better solution would be if we can input how many days we need to complete the project.

Think about it:)

Guest ndauthorservice

A good start and have waited long for a move in this direction. The next customization for gigs (requested) is still to come: Quantity applied to gig extras so that clients can order an extra by quantity aside from the set price.

Examples we would use:
products extras (such as Mockups, etc.)
services extras (fees by amount of word count for critique, line-edit, copy-edit, and or proof-edit, etc.).

Some things look better on paper, in the case of the packages, I really think they cut out upselling completelyu, and I don’t like the fact that it is being pushed on us as a muist do, in stead of a choice, as you can’t go into your gigs to make any changes to anything without it demanding you start the packages. Upsells are probably more important, say good buy to them if you use the packages

Archived