Annoyed by Fiverr

stevenjsmith72

I am reasonably new to Fiverr and had 3 great, efficient purchases from buyers but the next 2 have been horrendous and I am seriously wondering if I will use it again. The first issue is that a guy has been leading me on to put a review on for the past 4 weeks and still the review has not appeared. The second one was going to put 5 reviews on, took my money, put 2 on which were then removed by Amazon. I then advised ok, this could happen and will accept 2 verified reviews instead of 5 which I paid for and still nothing 2 weeks later. I have now just advised both to refund my money.

Am I wrong or is this normal?

It is against the Fiverr Terms of Service and Amazon Terms of Service to purchase or sell reviews at all. Legal action has been taken against some sellers who have done it. So, for the service you are selling in your review gig it would be normal to have problems.

I’m a little confused by part of your post since it seems you are talking partly from a seller viewpoint and partly from a buyer viewpoint, so I don’t quite grasp which role you were in during these transactions. Either way, buying reviews is also against Amazon ToS so that would be problematic. You might have fewer problems if you weren’t participating in that type of Service.

There is a “review” category on Fiverr since you can write reviews on your own website, for example. I hope that helps!

Archived