I Was Scammed - How Do I Report a Seller to Fiverr

dexplorer04

I gave a job out to a seller that i’m still protecting his name. He said he would deliver the first design of the site in 1 day. After one day he set up a dummy site without any design and he claimed his money on fiveer. After about 5 days, he has been giving excuses upon excuses, begging and asking for time, i gave him time, he blamed godaddy server again. I’m tired of all these, how do i get my money bank? I would appreciate any response. Thanks

PS: If any Fiverr support is reading this, i have my details that can be verified.

Seller: *******Order: #FO32918FFAA2December 01, 2015

Thank you for not giving the seller name here. You can cancel if the seller didn’t deliver what was promised on time. If this kind of thing happens again and the seller marks delivered, make sure you check frequently so the 3 days to complete doesn’t happen automatically.

Press the Request Modification button instead which turns the clock back on and keeps the seller from getting paid if they didn’t finish the work. Customer Support doesn’t help through the forum, but if you cancel they will keep an eye on the seller as a cancellation of this type is a “red flag.” Here is more on how to cancel and get a refund:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204371343-How-do-I-cancel-my-order-

Archived