A question about adding video

viser1000

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hey! That’s a fun video! Only one thing though… I clicked your profile but it does not load automatically. I thought it would appear as soon as I go to your main page… Would that be possible? It does not have to play instantly, it just have to show up there with a play button…

Reply to @vedmak: It just shows her write-up and a link to her youtube video:

http://forum.fiverr.com/profile/84/oldbittygrandma

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yes it does in youtube but I was thinking it might be really catchy if the video was in my Fiverr Profile. Yeah I agree we should really have this feature! (If it isn’t possible right now or maybe it is and I just don’t know how to do it?)

Reply to @fun2sh: Those are finely edited videos, and interesting gigs too! Yes that is a good way to make a fast video, actually show the stuff being sold and just small cuts of the author. Thanks for the tip and good luck!

Reply to @ oldbittygrandma: Indeed this would be very useful for that purpose. Also if you might have promos and sale deals you can make neat little commercials in your profile which you can update every season! 🙂 Is there a place where you can pitch ideas like these?

Archived