New Buyers requests *.*

magy1808

Did you guys received an e-mail from fiverr about new section with buyers requests? They are merging or something with one other company, so there will be since 9th December like on a top of buyers requests new section with buyers requests from companies which are partners with that other merging company, if I got that e.mail right. Anyway, can t wait for 9th DEC. If nothing else, at least that will be section where we wont be spammed with sellers advertising.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too :V

Hi dusuacangmon,

We’re excited to introduce a new way to grow your business.

Since you are a leveled seller with great reviews, you’ll soon have access to new buyer requests from other great companies that work with owners of small and medium-sized businesses.

Starting December 9th, you’ll see these new requests arriving from our first partner, Kabbage. These requests will appear in a new section on the top of the Buyer Requests page.

Kabbage is the #1 online provider of small business loans. Some Kabbage users are familiar with Fiverr, but most are new. We know you’ll give them a warm welcome and great service.

If you want tips for working with new buyers, check out this article in the Fiverr Academy.

Good luck!

The Fiverr Team

I got it too!

Hi swordx10,

We’re excited to introduce a new way to grow your business.

Since you are a leveled seller with great reviews, you’ll soon have access to new buyer requests from other great companies that work with owners of small and medium-sized businesses.

Starting December 9th, you’ll see these new requests arriving from our first partner, Kabbage. These requests will appear in a new section on the top of the Buyer Requests page.

Kabbage is the #1 online provider of small business loans. Some Kabbage users are familiar with Fiverr, but most are new. We know you’ll give them a warm welcome and great service.

If you want tips for working with new buyers, check out this article in the Fiverr Academy.

Good luck!

The Fiverr Team

Looks like we’re going to get more return buyers and sales! can’t wait for it!! 😃

This is something specifically for graphic designers and maybe some other design categories. I’m not in those so I haven’t seen what article in the Fiverr Academy it refers to, but apparently this isn’t a broad new feature at this point. (This info came from another seller, not from staff, so I don’t have details.)

Well, the current BR section is a dungeon of badly paying gigs, people who want to sell advertising their sales and so on. One hopes this new one (I didn’t get the email? Might be in my spam…) would be free of all these issues, and as such a perk.

Anyway, it’s quite a low barrier to entry–10 sales in a month isn’t hard for a new seller who actively works on getting visible and provides decent work, perhaps even too much at a low price point. It’s not until Level 2 that you can really start to “use” Fiverr better with regards to gig extras, rep and the rest of the melting pot, and this seems like it could be another good ingredient. I’ll certainly be checking it out.

EDIT: seems to be for graphic designers only at the moment, guys. I can see it being rolled out for business writing in the future too, though. That makes sense, doesn’t it? Companies need content!

Archived