Why i can't find my gig in fiverr search?

ariel_allen

Well, since we are only a few days into December and it looks like you just created your account in the past few days that is probably your answer. If you created your gig less than a week ago, it may not have been even indexed in Fiverr search yet. That is doubly true if your account is brand new.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To find your gig in search field you need to promote your gig on groups twitter etc
favicon.icoFiverr.com

090cba19b4458e04da81502e03ac9e2a0c0fb44c.png

mianmmujtaba : I will design a business card with psd for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, mianmmujtaba will design a business card with psd. | I will design stylish business card Your card will be design according to your requirements Our included featuresFree QR CODE300+ dpi filePRINT READY FILESmodern,simpleplastic...

favicon.icoFiverr.com IMG_20160819_215715.jpg

mianmmujtaba's public profile on Fiverr

I am a word-press developer .I am also a graphics designer.I have 6 months experience on word-press. I will create a word-press website in awesome design. i will also try my best to deliver an great result and make people happy.Thanks for visiting...

• 6 months later...

To find your gig in search field you need to promote your gig on groups twitter etc

favicon.icoFiverr.com

090cba19b4458e04da81502e03ac9e2a0c0fb44c.png

mianmmujtaba : I will design a business card with psd for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, mianmmujtaba will design a business card with psd. | I will design stylish business card Your card will be design according to your requirements Our included featuresFree QR CODE300+ dpi filePRINT READY FILESmodern,simpleplastic...

favicon.icoFiverr.com IMG_20160819_215715.jpg

mianmmujtaba's public profile on Fiverr

I am a word-press developer .I am also a graphics designer.I have 6 months experience on word-press. I will create a word-press website in awesome design. i will also try my best to deliver an great result and make people happy.Thanks for visiting...

You will only get out into the index if your gigs in accordance with pa in search of customers.

It’s only the area around seo onpage.

Keyword and articles you have to explain what you are selling and in accordance with the target market in search of potential customers you

Archived