Where are new site changes discussed?

misscrystal

There must be someplace where new site changes are announced and discussed.
I am wondering for instance why the analytics page removed the graphs but can’t find where this has been announced or explained.

edit:
I did not put that attachment on this post and would remove it if I knew how.
I have no idea why that is there, and see no way to remove it.

re: the attachment, It’s the image glitch that seems to crop up every so often.

I don’t think there is a specific place that does what you’re looking for. Fiverr makes announcements via its blog, sometimes (like when they introduced the star ratings). The Suggestion Box here in the forum might be the best place to discuss changes (or moan! lol). I’m with you on the wondering why the graphs were removed–it was the only reason I checked out my analytics, and now I don’t really have a reason to go there except to check if my world map has bagsied another country.

@emmaki is correct on these issues as far as I know. The forum FAQ is more for peer Q & A which is why my plea for help answering posts is stickied at the top. 🙂

If you want staff to just read your question you could try the Suggestion Box as mentioned or maybe one of the staff-hosted threads. For an actual staff response, Customer Support or maybe Fiverr social media would be the place to go.

Archived