To remove my payoneer account

nasirabibi

Question

18 answers to this question

I don’t Use two account, but I want to remove Payoneer card from fiverr. Are you sure that if fiverr account would be deleted then payoneer card automatic release from fiverr and then Can I use that my another fiverr account?

This is what Fiverr TOS says-

• Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

You payoneer card will be eliminated.

Before associating that account with your new fiverr account please contact Customer Care and clear the matter with them. Thank you.

According to fiverr rules, you can’t use two fiverr account at a time. You have to delete that old account. When you’ll delete that account your payoneer card will be automatically eliminated from there.

I don’t Use two account, but I want to remove Payoneer card from fiverr. Are you sure that if fiverr account would be deleted then payoneer card automatic release from fiverr and then Can I use that my another fiverr account?

Hello!

I am Shah Alam From Bangladesh. I work with fiverr for one more year but. I need to remove my Payoneer card from the Fiverr. How can remove my Payoneer card from fiverr? Plz, help me if anybody experienced about this.

I have an old fiver account

If fiverr somehow can track that you have two account. Fiverr will disable both. So, better you delete that one.

I need help

I had a fiverr account which was disabled a month back

Now I am using this new account

My question is I linked my existing payoneer account to my disabled fiverr account

I didn’t even withdraw any money from that account too

And I have linked that same payoneer account to my new as count to withdraw money

Is that make sense? Since my other account is disabled I can use that payoneer account for my new fiverr account right?

Please help me out

you can solve it nisha? im trying to cantact you on fiverr, but you spam me or something u.u… i just want some help about if you are OK with everything on fiverr

I need help
I had a fiverr account which was disabled a month back

Now I am using this new account
My question is I linked my existing payoneer account to my disabled fiverr account
I didn’t even withdraw any money from that account too

And I have linked that same payoneer account to my new as count to withdraw money
Is that make sense? Since my other account is disabled I can use that payoneer account for my new fiverr account right?
Please help me out

Archived