My gigs are not sell yet.why please tell me

baleksandar

Hi there. I’m Baleksandar.New on Fiverr. My gigs are not sell yet.why please tell me.
I want to improve my gigs to get sales. So please take a look at my gigs and give some Tips or Suggestions to get more sales and to improve my seller level.

I’m waiting for your valuable Suggestions.

Gigs are here:

https://www.fiverr.com/baleksandar/audio-production-audio-mastering-audi-mixing-audio-editing?extras=17104994

• 1 month later...

There is just a big white space where your gig picture should be. It looks strange.
Have you even looked at your gig?

Also you are offering almost 2 hours of mixes for $5. It’s so much work for so little it makes me suspicious the work will not be too good. It’s too much for just $5.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s nothing clear about prices, if you put the cost of $ 5 the cost is small and people are ordering Gig because they feel that something is not right, if you put the price higher then the price is great and the same is happening to customers is expensive, customers do not order Gig that is properly standpoint regarding price? how much should they be the price of Gig, $ 5?

I think if I was to translate here I would say that he’s saying (oh my) if he puts the price at $5 people think something is not right because the cost is too low and he gets no sales. Or if he raises his prices, he also gets no sales because he is priced out of the market or too expensive. I think he is looking for the “right” amount to be charging for his Gigs.

And yes baleksandar, I do believe you will have to improve on your communication skills. It is no offense but it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to get at. If this is how you respond to a prospective buyer they will shy away.

Perhaps (I’m assuming you provide excellent work) you may wish to have someone in charge of actually running your sales. Even a friend or family member who has clear understanding of the English language.

Hope this helps. Cheers Irene

Archived