New Analytics Page! [Started 2015 - Archived.]

zimamedia

I believe it has to be a “click” - I have not done any testing into this matter.

Impressions - Global figure and how many eyeballs “see” your gig.
Views - Is this a unique impressions?
Clicks - I believe they come from search, related gigs, links, etc. This is fairly legitimate figure.

I can confirm the equation is Gig Views / Orders = Conversation Rate. I looked a new gig that I just launched and have a small enough lens.

If you’re just scrolling for something unrelated and you gig pops up in the search for example. It’s an estimated “reach” of how many users attract eye balls. I think “views” isn’t the correct keyword. I want to speculate it’s unique impressions.

If I click on a sellers gig, view their profile, and click related gig. I think that would count as a unique impression on 2 separate gigs. Views are always higher than clicks in my experience, correct?

Does anyone have clarity to what the calculated metric “views” means?

Clicks are always when you click-through on a link. I assume somebody searches for a gig and find you and clicks. Assuming impressions are all the searches you gig appears in, the clicks-through percentage would be another micro conversions to think about.

You could make all sorts of templates along this line, and not just for Fiverr too. Kindle writers would love something that’s better than Amazon’s woeful graphs, for example. Excel is something of a mystery to me, but with the right person at the helm who knows their macros etc, it’s an incredibly useful program.

Oh! So happy! Thank you to whoever is responsible! They look better than ever.

These are useful tools to watch. If you make a change to something or do a promotion it may be reflected in the graphs. You can tell immediately if a new change is going to work the way you hope. Such pretty pretty graphs…

Analytics page is whole messed up.
It first shown my total earnings less than mentioned earlier and same as in the case of gigs saved. It has decreased to 10 from 40.

Team said earlier it was wrong but now it is totally right.

Don’t know what to believe and what not to.

So don’t mind if they change anything or let it remain same. They keep on changing and do not solve old bugs.

• 1 year later...

Analytics page is whole messed up.

It first shown my total earnings less than mentioned earlier and same as in the case of gigs saved. It has decreased to 10 from 40.

Team said earlier it was wrong but now it is totally right.

Don’t know what to believe and what not to.

So don’t mind if they change anything or let it remain same. They keep on changing and do not solve old bugs.

I had not seen any movement on the analytics page in all of 2016?

When is the next redesign coming?

• 4 weeks later...

This thread started in 2015 and is now where we are to be discussing the new analytics page?

Seems like a new thread would be appropriate but what do I know?

I see there is another thread discussing the new analytics page now.

Mod Note:

The active discussion should be here: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/new-bar-chart-analytics-page/

It actually was the same Analytics page. Fiverr removed it and started doing a soft roll out now in 2017. It took a very long time for it to come back.

Archived