What about - 'Delivered on Time' in the dashboard?

atulan

My ‘delivery on time’ percentage that is showing on dash board has any impact on my account? Cause when I am delaying to deliver to my clients the percentage is varying,
Of course I express my reason to client and take his/her consent for the delivery time.

Recently I noticed that the percentage is dropping down (of course due to delay) but will it harm my performance anyway in fiverr?
When my client expands my time of delivery, he/she can’t change the delivery time on the gig order. How can that be possible to change/expand the time of delivery? So that my percentage will not drop down.

It may affect your gig placement. I can’t recall if buyers can see this information (they can’t see your response rate, for example). If you’re having issues delivering on time, consider adding a day or two according to your need to avoid this issue. Additionally, if a client orders gig extras prior to delivery, they do add to your delivery time–you can edit this in a little form next to the description of the gig extras. I usually plop on a couple of days because why not?

Archived