Help me to get back my account

dudework

My Fiverr account disabled for no reason. I am aware of all TOS, but still they did it. I contacted the support team many times, but no reply yet. To whom I need to contact? How can I prove them that I never violated any of their TOS? really confused, please help

First, in your other post on this topic (removed) you said you did get a response from CS which said that you “violated their referral system.” You also denied this which is fine, but you apparently we’re given a reason even if you disagree.

Second, contacting CS “many times” usually slows them way down. If they get overwhelmed they may just stop responding so it is far better to wait. Since you already contacted them multiple times, though, it is hard to say what they might do.

Third, it is nearly impossible to get an account reinstated, especially under these circumstances. You may need to wait until things calm down and ask them for permission to start over selling with this new account. If they give permission, get rid of the stock profile photo and build your way back.

No one on the forum can re-open an account for you and CS doesn’t typically read or respond on the forum.

Archived