Fiverr gives me Everything

delowerhossain

Hello Mates,

Today I’m going to tell you my success story in Fiverr. I am a very middle-class family. I’ve studied from childhood with a lot of struggle. I’m now a B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) Student and is currently studying at a public university. From an early age my interest in the Internet and other Electrical devices. Then I learned Web Development by Google and YouTube support. After one year at July 2015 I opened a account on Fiverr. Two days later I got an invitation from a Canadian Company with $500 monthly salary. Then I worked there 1 month and continue on Fiverr. Then I get order and order and order… Now I’m became a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr. I’m much happy with Fiverr. Now my study and Work goes well by the grace of Allah.

Thanks Fiverr a Lot.

Kind Regards,

Delower Hossain

Thanks Mate 🙂
Yes! One reason/way behind this success and that was Hard Work. You know how cynical to manage B.B.A and Fiverr together !!! But i manage both simply with hard work… Fiverr is all about Creativity… So build up yourself by which section you really experienced/interested.

And concentrate on your goal and work hard as needed. Then you find at the end all goes fairly.

Thanks!

Delower Hossain

• 2 months later...

Archived