Low Response Time

mariabouli

Hey guys,

I little while ago (but definitely more than a month ago) I didn’t answer a few messages since I didn’t have what to say to the people. I saw that my response rate dropped significantly since then and started answering all messages even with a simple “Hello” or “Goodbye”. However, my response rate hasn’t changed since then and it is still low. Why do you think it is as it is? What can I do to change it?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Maria

Maria, it will take time to get it back up. I think it gets recalculated on a monthly basis.
If you receive spam message, and don’t want to reply to those, make sure to hit the “report” button. This will prevent your response rate from dropping. And it is very important to answer a message within a certain window, I think it is within 8 hours or something like that. Best of luck 🙂

Response rate is recalculated every single day, taking into account only the messages in the last 30 days. So if you answer all of your messages, you’re going to see the RR tally everyday higher; in the past there was a known bug
for which the number was not updated and it needed a manual reset from Customer Support.
So, wait some more days (let’s say a couple of weeks) and see what happens; if the number is still wrong create a ticket.

Archived