How to get sales and rank up in fiverr

jane_4

Hello Everyone
I have noticed that a lot of people are concerned about “how to get sales”. There are plenty of valuable post in this forum for ranking up your profile. The most important point, which is already mentioned in various post is “to work on your gigs”.
1.Your gigs are like window of your house. It tells buyers about your worth.

2.You cannot convince a buyer with your requests if your gigs are giving a dull impression.

1. Buyer here often complain about bad experience. So, when they are choosing between sellers they are afraid of having bad service. Give them a reason strong enough to prefer you over others.

2. Give them respect, they are going to spend money so I don’t believe their concerns are pointless. They have a right to investigate and make sure that you are deserving.

3. Communicate well regardless of rejection, be polite and stick to humbleness. Eventually you will see the outcome. Your repeat rate will increase.

I hope this will help you a little bit. Let me know if you find these tips valuable.

Have a wonderful day 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

Archived