Fiverr Account Support, Customer Care agents not replying

seotraining31

Fiverr disable my account without warning email. I read Fiverr All terms of Service carefully, According the Fiverr Terms of Service, Before Disabling any account Firstly Fiverr should send a warning email on seller email address. Why fiverr not follow his own policy??. I use Buyer request option as promotion for my service because I don’t know about this Term of service before, If Fiverr was send me warning email then I familiar with this term and I was not use this buyer request again. Furthermore Fiverr Customer care agents not answer me clearly that Why fiverr not follow his own policy, they are creating Ambiguity. I hope Fiverr will take action and restore my account.

My disabled account username is Rehman4522 and E-MAIL IS ************

Since you posted this in FAQ, I tried to figure out what your actual question is. Your post is a bit difficult to understand. The only actual question I could find was this one: “Why fiverr not follow his own policy??” In addition, you offered your original username and email, and since it is against the forum rules to post your email that was redacted. You seem to be also asking for staff to reinstate your account due to your forum post. I’ll do my best to answer the question and the request you posted.

Apparently you did something that broke the rules and your account was shut down, which is how it normally works. Fiverr will usually send you something indicating what is wrong, but that message may have gone to your “junk mail” folder or you may have otherwise missed it. You could send your old username and email address to Customer Support at www.fiverr.com/support and ask about the account. Overall, though, they don’t normally reinstate Fiverr accounts that are disabled for violations. CS can sometimes take several days or more to respond and that is not abnormal although I understand it can be frustrating.

As to your request on the forum for reinstatement, Fiverr staff members do not normally read most forum categories and the forum is not a substitute for Customer Support. You will need to continue to pursue all of this with Fiverr staff, not on the forum. Hopefully you can straighten it out by doing that.

Archived