Oh dear! Tried to re-activate gig but now it's not showing up, what to do?

gwenhwyfar37

Please help me avert a freak-out if you can! I re-activated my most popular gig (Ebook promotion), then I examined one other gig that I had paused…It didn’t get much play, and I had second thoughts about it so I deleted it…Trouble is my Ebook gig is not making an appearance…And neither is all that awesome feedback I had been getting…Can someone help me out on this one?

There’s NO way I could have accidentally deleted my most popular gig…embarrassing!!

Did you get anywhere with this? Clearing the cache/cookies/history is usually done in the Options in IE. On my version it’s under Tools> Internet Options>General. Under that tab you’ll see Browsing History. Click the Delete button and then checkbox at least Cookies and History and then the Delete button at the bottom.

I would also suggest that you might try using a different browser with Fiverr. Internet Explorer has issues with many sites and also has some security problems. I’ve read many say that Chrome is most ideal for Fiverr. I use Chrome when I’m on mobile, but personally I prefer Firefox on PC. If I was going to suggest one of the three across the board, though, I would suggest Chrome when using Fiverr just because it seems optimized for that. You can download Chrome (or Firefox as well) for free.

If you could update on your situation it might help others if they run into the same problem! I hope you didn’t inadvertently completely delete the gig you wanted to keep.

Update for today (since 4 o clock eastern)
My issue was resolved; I don’t know how they did it, but it looks good as new again!
I had all those 50+ five star ratings I would have hated to lose; but I was coming around to the idea of re-creating the book gig (as I copy and paste from Word which makes my tasks easier)
So a big shout-out to the Fiverr Support team-Shawna and Joe for saving the day!
Fonthaunt-I have not used Chrome much but I will have to check into it based on optimization alone 🙂

Archived