This person "***********" took my money $ 80 and did not deliver

visueldream

Hello, i’m in big disorder with one person “***********”.

We make 80$ deals to developpe a wordpress theme in 3 days.
Now 20 days after, nothing at all.

Someone Can tell me what to do please ?

He tell me to accept the job without job’s done because he need more time.

See the discution between use :

listen now the issue is that my order time is running short and i got only 22 hours to complete it that is not enough you were saying about another project please if you can give me another order so i can have more time and we can do both websites together what you say …
15:44November 13, 2015

i will take a week and cover both websites

In this case that seller need more time, you can let him deliver order but after he deliver, you choose " request modification " so the order will stay there and will not be marked as completed. Seller will also have more time to complete the order. But if you have to wait so long and dont want to wait any more, you can cancel the order to get your money back.

Sounds like he is scamming you. If it was supposed to happen in 3 days and it’s been 20? The guy cannot do the job and is trying to scam you. Cancel the job and get someone else to do it. And Don’t ever order another job when someone has not finished the first one. Never, never, never. I am mostly a seller on fiverr, so I am telling you from a seller’s perspective, and I don’t want you getting ripped off. Now if the dates were off that you said, say he only had a couple days to do it, then listen to dungdung suggestions. But it sounds like he is scamming you. Sellers should be professional, and 20 days for a 3 day project is not professional.

Archived