Jump to content

How get more orders?


spkriyan73

Recommended Posts

I notice a few things right off the bat. One, it appears as though you are using someone else’s photo to represent you. Use your own photo, or a non-person photo. Don’t use the image of someone else to misrepresent yourself. That’s a big turn-off to a lot of people.

Second, your English / grammar is not very good. I recommend that you have your gigs proofread by someone who speaks English fluently. Many buyers stay away from sellers who do not have a good grasp on the English language.

Third, the gig video you mentioned is anti-climactic and extremely non-compelling. Be sure to use a compelling video if you wish to appeal to serious buyers.

And fourth, don’t expect to be a successful seller in only two weeks on Fiverr. Be patient. I guarantee that your success here on Fiverr will take months, and a lot of hard work. And yes, as the previous poster noted, be sure to respond to buyer requests in the Buyer Requests section, but be professional about it. Buyers are not likely to accept your offers unless you give them compelling reasons to do so.

Fiverr is not, nor will it ever be, a site for making easy money. Your gigs are your business. Think like a true businessman, and MAKE them successful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Fiverr is not, nor will it ever be, a site for making easy money. Your gigs are your business. Think like a true businessman, and MAKE them successful.”

^Like this tip of advice, maybe try adding a Gig that has a “Gig Package” and offer a service for
more than $5, like $200 so it will cover you for a dry spell like 2 weeks??! Cheers.

$5+5+5+5+5 orders everyday = $35 for 5 days

$250 for 1 day in 14 days = $125/7 days

Link to comment
Share on other sites

None of us can make your gig successful. You’ll have to do that on your own through persistence and hard work. You noted in your last comment that you share your gig on social media twice a day. If that’s all you’re doing, then I wouldn’t call that hard work.

Think of your gig as a business. It’s a never-ending job. You should be putting a good deal of time into the behind-the-scenes marketing, promotion, communication, gig imagery, content, calls-to-action, etc. Running a business is definitely not easy. Neither is running a successful Fiverr gig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest mainulhussain96

i could not transfer money to local bank bcoz it was saying about security question but u forget my security question.pls any body help me,!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are not alone in this category. I assume there are 20% top sellers on fiverr and 80% are rest like us. I also assume that 80% buyers make purchases from that 20% top sellers and rest 20% buyers buys from the rest 80%. Please Correct me if I’m wrong. Only you can make your gig to stand out from those 80% sellers. I haven’t updated my gigs from two weeks because of orders in queues and I’m a bit happy to see that I’ve no active order today as I have got time to improve my gigs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...