My tips for BUYER REQUEST

dusuacangmon

Somebody say that buyer request part was useless and they never got order from it. But i think it not because so many people think it useless and then this is your gold mine to dig in some pure gold.

I’ve got 2,3 nice order with my infographic gig using buyer request. My tips is do your best job at previous order, get exellent review by buyer and you send custom offer to buyer and say that they should check out your great work at ur best gig. I’ve got 2,3 order by this way, it work!!!

Notice that you just got 10 offer to send per day,so use it wisely. Check some request that got less offer and as fast as possible when buyer’ve just up it on buyer request. Because if you see so many offer >10 to 20 offer, that mean buyer maybe already have place order to someone and your offer is useless.Note that Request still visible on Buyer Request when buyer have found their potential seller.

Next is you maybe create many gig at possible with your level ( level 0 7 gig, level 1 15 gig, etc ) on many field you can handle, because you will find that buyer request will only show the request match your gig categlory. And there’re got a lot of “good easy job” that you can miss on other categlory :)), oh i got 1 order like this, i’ve done it so easy and get good income :D.

Check buyer request everyday.

Another trick is buyer might like your work have done and if they like your style, they might place order on you. So that if you got bussiness card gig but no order in this gig, but in inforaphic gig you got 10-20 order with great work, so don’t hesitate to show them your infographic gig and say that: "Hey, i can help you, check out my great work at my infographic gig and i think you will like it, pm me when you need help " . People will check your infographic gig, see great work and they will think you can do great work on bussiness card too, so you got 1 order on bussiness card by infographic gig 🙂 that was great, isn’t it?

yes its only thing via which im making money here .There must be easy way using which seller can contact as many buyer as he/she wants.And there must not be limit on offers that seller can send as after all buyer need some services so buyer should have many options to choose from according to need

Yes definitely! Yesterday I had 4 people from buyer requests all get back to me at the same time and they all placed an order. I’ve had perhaps 15 or so from buyers requests in the past 29 days since I started. A lot of people just send their gig without writing anything or writing something generic. The buyer wants to know you’ve considered their task and thought about how you can help them.

• 3 months later...

Many sellers who do not know that using “buyer request” page is very effective to increase sales.
Maybe this time you are competing to make your GIG to appear on the first page, you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.
Better take advantage through “buyer request” page.
By visiting the “buyer request” regularly and offer your skills with professional language, you will be surprised when every day there are buyers who accept your bid.
By sending “custom offer” to the buyer my income on average: $10 to $30 every day.
Have a try and you will see your sales increase every day. Good luck

“you change the title and description repeatedly. And in the end you find your GIG removed,because accidentally you have violated the rules.” -> Is changing Gig’s descriptions against the rules? How?

Anyway, personally I use it everyday: there’s a lot of competition but still better than sitting and wait for costumers. 😉

I just recently discovered this ‘buyer’s request page" but i discovered that i was blocked from sending offer with the message from fiverr saying "you must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offer’ .I am new on fiverr.Can someone please explain this . Also how long do i wait to get up to 90% positive rating where I got no orders yet?

You are right.
Better trying than wait.
Competition in graphic design is very tight so that sometimes many sellers are replacing the title with irrelevant(elusive) words or make a description with many keywords, it could cause GIG removed. Good luck for you! 🙂

You did get an order. According to your gig page, you got an order and attempted to deliver it around 3 days ago. If you had never received an order at all (or any review) you would be free to use Buyer Requests. Instead, you got at least one order and the buyer rated you quite badly, so now you have a 53% positive rating.

At that rate, it would take you a huge amount of positive reviews to get past the 90% positive rating mark. If I were you, I would contact Customer Support and ask them if you could be allowed to close your account and then open a new one. (Don’t try to open a new one first or you will probably be banned from Fiverr.) If they agree, they will close your current account, you open a new account, and offer a service that you can actually do well.

In addition, if you continue to use a fake profile photo and fake your country as the United States when you cannot write well in English, you are very unlikely to earn good money on Fiverr. 

I believe you are advocating the correct use of Buyer Requests (bidding on requests placed by real buyers) but to be safe, I’m going to add a caution.

Sellers who attempt to post ads in Buyer Requests are violating the rules. Please don’t do that. Instead, use the suggestion by @bernard18 for “sending “custom offer” to the buyer.” Just in case anyone misunderstands, I wanted to make that clear.

• 4 years later...

My experience with buyer requests was positive too. I’ve got 2-3 from there since I started (a few years ago - so maybe the balance is not that positive for me). However, in my area of expertise, voice overs and content production, I find lots of requests with a very low budget and most of the times people ask me huge discounts. So, I must confess that I’ve been neglecting it. I believe that it really depends on what you sell. Wish you all the best to all of you. 🍀

Archived