Help me know about "Recommended" section for gigs

nasiddikyrupok

There are 3 sections for gigs in every category. They are “New”, “Recommended”, “High rating”. I have no problem with “New”, and “High rating”. But I can’t understand what requirements make a gig recommended. There are some gigs having higher number of sales and good rating. There are also some gigs have only 1 or 2 sales ans even some gigs have no sale just new arrival. What makes them recommended??? I made a gig few days ago and now I have gained 2 sales recently and have 5 rating. It is still in “new” section. What is required to display my gig in “recommended” section ???

To my knowledge, no one but very particular Fiverr staff members actually have the answer to this and I’ve never seen them share it directly. Some users have said that it often appears Fiverr rotates a variety of gigs through that section for balance.

That would explain why the levels, sales numbers and reviews vary. They may also go back and forth between manual choices and algorithm choices. That is all only speculation which is all I think you can get for now.

Archived