290 JPG files to convert in Excel files for $25!

atulan

Hi,

I offer typing gig to the fiverr buyers. Today one buyer asked me for a job of 150 jpg files to convert in to Excel file format and to recheck and edit 140 jpg files those has converted by other sellers. The time duration for the job is 3 days and the price he offered is $25 (5 basic gigs).

I am not experienced here in fiverr and like to ask to the experienced sellers here for the help, specially, who offer typing gig here in fiverr.

• 150 jpg files to convert in to Excel file format and to recheck and edit 140 jpg files those has converted by other sellers for 5 basic gigs- $25 is a standard offer? If not what should be the standard offer?
  • The three days time duration is enough for such job?
    For your convenience a sample file is attached (though don’t know if the file is uploaded as nothing is seen after clicking ‘upload a file’ option, selecting the file and click ‘open’).

I will be happy, if you guys help me giving your precious advice.

Thanking you
Atulan

If it’s manual work that you’ll need to personally see to, I don’t think $25 is fair. If it’s just some work the computer will do once set, I would do it for even $5 (perhaps for free). So just see if it’s worth your time, I suppose? But again, I’m not a master seller or anything, so don’t take the decision just yet. Hope I could help.

Taskmachine
krishna

Archived