Payment Clearance

armejndi

Hello,

This topic may have been discussed a million times and sorry about that. Even though the pending clearance process lasts 14 or 17 days, not sure about that, would it be better to have another option for us sellers? So, if someone likes the 14 days clearance process can continue using that, and the ones that don’t like or have something against it can withdraw the monthly earnings at the end of that month or the beginning of the next one.

So basically, my suggestion is:

1. To have two options for withdrawing the earnings:
    a) 14-17 days clearance or
    b) At the end of the month or the beginning of the next

EDIT: No idea how the attachment below came from. Must be a bug or something of sorts.

Regards,
Armend

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Just a quick example. I’ve earned this month 900$, but some of them will need time to go through the payment clearance process and I can withdraw only half of them when I need all of them.

I was suggesting of adding an option on withdrawing the money I’ve earned at the beginning of the next month. Say I’ve won 900$ on November, and then I can withdraw all of them at the beginning of December. So instead of continuously withdrawing when you need the money, withdraw them once a month. If someone needs to switch to the payment clearance option, can once a month or so.

Let me know if you still don’t understand the idea.

Archived